Tea Storage Instruction
- Light - UV light degrades tea, avoid direct sunlight
- Heat - Avoid direct sunlight, do not store tea near heat source (such as oven)
- Moisture - Avoid store in place with high humidity
- Odor - Tea absord odor easily, avoid storing your tea near dusbin, or in spice cabinet.
- Air - Store your tea in an air-tight container
Store your tea with an opaque (non-transparent) container. Our store use opaque food safe packaging to pack our teas.
DO NOT store tea inside a fridge, this is a common mistake.